||The Cacadia Condominium
||Bukit Timah Road
||Allgreen Properties Limited
|Estimated Completion Date:
||End 2010 - Completed
||13 Blocks of 10 Storey each
|Type of development
||Exclusive Condominium only
||Resort living in the city
• Imagine a Luxurious escape. The rustle of tropical palm leaves in the gentle breeze.
• Gentle sun rays caressing your skin. The joyful laughter of the kids. Luxuriate in the moments
• as all the cares of the world melt away. Surrounded by your family, this is what truly makes a holiday
• as great as it is memorable.
• Now imagine indulging in the joys the resort life can bring. Every day. It's as simple as coming home.
• Freehold property
• Near Future King Albert Park Station (MRT Downtown Line 2)
• Near Singapore Top schools
• Surrounded bu abunance of greenery a kaleidoscopic variety of exotic flowers
Residence in midst of lush tropical resort settings
Live the resort life. In keeping the resort theme, the low-rise blocks and facilities are arranged to replicate little tropical islands separated by numerous water features, surrounded by abundance of greenery and exotic flowers
Spacious and Refine
At Cascadia, most units enjoy a North-South orientation.
Units are designed for maximum space and layout efficiency.
Integrated kitchens are fitted with quality appliances and finishes like Miele, Bosch and Damixa
Future King Albert Park Station (MRT Downtown Line 2) is expected to be completed in Year 2015 and it is just a stone’s throw away from Cascadia
Near to Pan-Island Expressway (PIE)
Public buses to major neighbourhood towns like Orchard Road, Toa Payoh, Bukit Batok and many more!
Shopping / Dining
Bukit Timah Shopping Centre
Methodist Girls’ School
Pei Hwa Presbyterian Primary School
Raffles Girls’ Primary School
Nanyang Girls’ High School
Hwa Chong Institution
Hwa Chong Junior College
National Junior College
Ngee Ann Polytechnic
Nanyang Primary School